Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Writing and organising
The technology for writing and organising listed on this page is often free or built into the device
Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus
Mind maps for planning
MindView is on all campus computers
- Press the start button and search for Mindview to find it in your programs
- Tutorials are included once you open the program
- For Windows 10 users find in AppsAnywhere
Mind maps for Apple and Android
This is a real time saver, free and easy-to-use to help you collect, organize, cite, and share research
Can help you to gather, store and manage your references, and create bibliographies
Add papers directly from your browser
- gather, store and manage your references
- collaborate and share your references with other users
- create a fully-searchable library
- cite as you write, and read and annotate your PDFs on some devices
This free text to speech extension for Chrome reads selected text.
Use it to proof read your work. It can be much easier to hear where there are mistakes rather than reading them
Do you know about a great app?